Welcome to NexTV New Delhi 2016
All TV/ Telco
+ 80% executives
NexTV Series India Highlights
Don’t miss the upcoming edition in New Delhi at Radisson Blu Hotel on 16th November 2016!
Key Topics to be discussed:
– Opportunities of the post cable digitalization
– New scope for FTA in India
– TV growth business in SAARC
– Pay TV strategies in India beyond 2017
LISTEN to Industry Leaders
Capture the underlying strategies of key players in the TV Business ecosystem, in launching new services and overcoming obstacles in a diverse market.
JOIN hundreds of your peers in a VIP environment
TV Industry leaders including pay TV operators and broadcast TV programmers, film and TV producers, regulators, media groups and technology providers will all get together in one place:
MEET the decision makers
Executive and C-level attendees get the opportunity to forge new partnerships, deepen relationships and explore new strategic opportunities.
LEARN about opportunities of Digitisation
Know more about the different challenges and opportunities for National MSOs, other MSOs and LCOs in the digitised space and the content distribution spectrum for players in the industry:
GET Market Insights
Who are the new players in TV business? What are the trends, forecasts, technology roadmaps, forthcoming new services and new business models? How to benchmark with US, European and Asian markets?
UPDATE your strategies
Check how Pay TV operators and FTA broadcasters are re-inventing themselves to face the arrival of new OTT competitors and the migration of “millennials” audience to Internet.
Main Topics for the 3rd edition – 2016
- Digitization of Cable TV…crossing the last mile!
- Scope for Free to Air in the new TV Environment
- SAARC Countries: the Next Television Frontier… (Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Myanmar)
- Indian pay TV operators’ strategies for 2017 and beyond
- The New Era for Cable television
- Indian MSOs: The potential of cable broadband in India
- Dialog TV In Sri Lanka selects Icareus Playout EPG Platform...
Icareus Playout EPG platform has been delivered to Dialog TV, the direct broadcast satellite pay TV service provider based in Sri Lanka. The [...]
- Qualy TV to shut down DTH service in Costa Rica...
DTH operator Qualy TV has decided to shut down its service in Costa Rica from next September 30. The company said that it has had “dif [...]
- Totalplay launches video game streaming platform in Mexico...
Mexican triple-play operator Totalplay (Grupo Salinas) has launched Gamefly, a new video game streaming service with over 30 video [...]
- Uruguay justice authorizes Nuevo Siglo to offer triple play
- Netflix streams first minutes of ‘Narcos’ Season 2 on Facebook Live
- Eurochannel launches on Claro TV in Nicaragua
- 20th Century Fox launches new app in partnership with Samsung, Cinépolis KLIC in México
- Antel selects Elemental for OTT services
- Google’s VR platform Daydream to launch in the coming weeks