Welcome to NexTV New Delhi 2016
All TV/ Telco
+ 80% executives
NexTV Series India Highlights
Don’t miss the upcoming edition in New Delhi at Radisson Blu Hotel on 16th November 2016!
Key Topics to be discussed:
– Opportunities of the post cable digitalization
– New scope for FTA in India
– TV growth business in SAARC
– Pay TV strategies in India beyond 2017
LISTEN to Industry Leaders
Capture the underlying strategies of key players in the TV Business ecosystem, in launching new services and overcoming obstacles in a diverse market.
JOIN hundreds of your peers in a VIP environment
TV Industry leaders including pay TV operators and broadcast TV programmers, film and TV producers, regulators, media groups and technology providers will all get together in one place:
MEET the decision makers
Executive and C-level attendees get the opportunity to forge new partnerships, deepen relationships and explore new strategic opportunities.
LEARN about opportunities of Digitisation
Know more about the different challenges and opportunities for National MSOs, other MSOs and LCOs in the digitised space and the content distribution spectrum for players in the industry:
GET Market Insights
Who are the new players in TV business? What are the trends, forecasts, technology roadmaps, forthcoming new services and new business models? How to benchmark with US, European and Asian markets?
UPDATE your strategies
Check how Pay TV operators and FTA broadcasters are re-inventing themselves to face the arrival of new OTT competitors and the migration of “millennials” audience to Internet.
Main Topics for the 3rd edition – 2016
- Digitization of Cable TV…crossing the last mile!
- Scope for Free to Air in the new TV Environment
- SAARC Countries: the Next Television Frontier… (Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Myanmar)
- Indian pay TV operators’ strategies for 2017 and beyond
- The New Era for Cable television
- Indian MSOs: The potential of cable broadband in India
- Hotstar aims at providing billion minutes’ watch time per day...
Hotstar, the online streaming service of Novi Digital owned by Star India (owned by 21st Century Fox), is all in for something new. It is ta [...]
- Telecentro announces new STBs and gets ready for further content integration...
Telecentro has announced officially the launch of its new set-top boxes, which allow to access from any TV to Smart TV-like features, with d [...]
- America Movil interested in acquiring Oi assets...
America Movil is interested in acquiring some or all of the operations of the Brazillian telecommunications company Oi, said AMX CEO, D [...]
- Televisa will increase pay TV subscription fees due to inflation and exchange rates
- TV Cultura and TVCI networks will become must carry for Brazilian DTH operators
- FX launches 360º video to promote the premiere of “The Exorcist”
- Netflix aims for 50% of its catalogue to be original content
- Spanish channel MIS Películas TV to launch in Mexico through Wherever TV Latino
- Brazilian operators Net and Claro launch E! HD