Welcome to NexTV Series Mumbai 2017
All TV/ Telco
+ 80% executives
NexTV Series India Highlights
Don’t miss the upcoming edition in Mumbai at TAJ LANDS END HOTEL on 18th April 2017!
Key Topics to be discussed:
– Opportunities of the post cable digitalization
– New scope for FTA in India
– TV growth business in SAARC
– Pay TV strategies in India beyond 2017
LISTEN to Industry Leaders
Capture the underlying strategies of key players in the TV Business ecosystem, in launching new services and overcoming obstacles in a diverse market.
JOIN hundreds of your peers in a VIP environment
TV Industry leaders including pay TV operators and broadcast TV programmers, film and TV producers, regulators, media groups and technology providers will all get together in one place:
MEET the decision makers
Executive and C-level attendees get the opportunity to forge new partnerships, deepen relationships and explore new strategic opportunities.
LEARN about opportunities of Digitisation
Know more about the different challenges and opportunities for National MSOs, other MSOs and LCOs in the digitised space and the content distribution spectrum for players in the industry:
GET Market Insights
Who are the new players in TV business? What are the trends, forecasts, technology roadmaps, forthcoming new services and new business models? How to benchmark with US, European and Asian markets?
UPDATE your strategies
Check how Pay TV operators and FTA broadcasters are re-inventing themselves to face the arrival of new OTT competitors and the migration of “millennials” audience to Internet.
Main Topics for the 3rd edition – 2016
- Digitization of Cable TV…crossing the last mile!
- Scope for Free to Air in the new TV Environment
- SAARC Countries: the Next Television Frontier… (Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Myanmar)
- Indian pay TV operators’ strategies for 2017 and beyond
- The New Era for Cable television
- Indian MSOs: The potential of cable broadband in India
- DishTV collaborates Shemaroo to introduce ‘Kids Active’...
Dish TV, the direct-to-home (DTH) operator has collaborated with Shemaroo Entertainment, the content house for the launch of ‘Kids Act [...]
- Argentina awards two DTT channels to Perfil...
The Government of Argentina has awarded –by decree- two DTT licenses to the founders of the publishing house Perfil, Alberto and Jorge [...]
- Brazil’s Band to offer content from The New York Times on pay TV...
Grupo Bandeirantes from Brazil announced an audiovisual content deal with The New York Times. From November, two TV shows with content of th [...]
- TNT, Pol-ka, Cablevision partner to produce new series in Argentina
- Brazil confirms analog switch off in Brasilia October 26
- Fox acquires rights to international best seller “Santa Evita”
- Telemundo, Netflix sign Latam distribution deal
- Google, Esporte Interativo launch promotion for EI Plus OTT service in Brazil
- Caracol readies new web series